June 4, 2013

Not Normal

World full of hate
Feel God has gone to sleep
No water to drink
No fresh are to breath..
Famine and Drought
Dried Crops....
Flooded hills............

Child death rate has increased
For UN cant do anything to decrease
On the other Hand.....
People live for long
Old age living alone
No one to care
No one to Nurse

Busy Son earning his living
Daughter wondering in beauty
People ready to spend
For they have nothing at the end.........
No satisfaction
Want more and more...
Lives a luxuries life
Leaves with poor files...........

2 comments :

  1. This is good one . i have also good collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u...... Send me ur profile Id i will read them....... I love to read poems as I feel i get more info on everyone around me..........

      Delete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews