June 24, 2013

Poets of G+

Go back

Want to be a Child
No worries
No Commitments
Just eat play and make friends
Jump with joy
See new thing on toys
New plays on old stuffs
Imagine running wild
Teaching the small learning
Expressing Discovering
Happiness in those States
Fighting for sharing
Breaking and smashing
What a joy.....
To Go back to be a Child

SOUNDS HEARD ON A Monday SUMMER NIGHT

Sunday full of hard work
Working on a project work
For my 5 yr old Son
Cutting Snipping Sticking
Building Drawing Shouting
For perfection and team work
Me and my hubby
Evaluating all small detailing
Still not satisfied 
For feeling lost missing
Without tracking at 11.pm
Tired and exhausted
Sleeping late on Sunday night
Monday morning Blues...
Creeping in head
Cleaning Cutting Cooking
Packing bags.... 
Finishing working at 8.am
God it looks a long Monday 
Leaving with glumly mind
Off to office for the day
Its going to be a hard hot day
Before Melodious music  
and quite Hugs in the Bed.... 
For this summer Night.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews