June 5, 2013

Loved Him

This is about Lord Rama and How Seetha Matha loved him........ I am so happy to make this poem as Ram and his life is a very inspiring story and I our Hindu culture we feel this was the first avatar where God come down from heaven and lived a human life... He suffered all the hardship a Human would suffer and showed Human race which is the right path to live.... How we should live in life.... This is just a small poem from the whole story of Ramayana...... 


She loved him
For her Eye contact
Give him strength
To break the Bow
of the world

She loved him
For she got married 
Left all the wealth
Post of the Queen
For his Promise

She loved him
For she lived in forest
With only fruits to eat
Wooden floor to sleep
For his request

She loved him
Wished only for a deer
But got kidnapped by demons
Fooling her as a sage
Taken across the ocean

She loved him
For keeping her from harm
Chanting his name gave her strength
She had only that
Being Far away.......

This poem I wrote a Few days back and I think this would be the apt for Poetry United Verse - OMNISCIENCE--- as it is god who know it all and Devi came down knowing she is going to go through all this to teach human race a lesson of love and affection

9 comments :

  1. Faith, hope and love, the greatest of these is love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u.......... I am so honored by ur comment...

      Delete
  2. Lasha,

    This is a beautiful account of the jourmey and gifts which come through real love, belief and living with honesty.
    Thank you for sharing this very original piece of Hindu culture.

    Eileen:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u...... being a Hindu i am so honored to write about my God........

      Delete
  3. Beautiful story in a superbly written poem! "Love endures all things".

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was love after all was'nt it?
    so simple and yet we forget

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have wonderfully transformed their story into much more than what we have grown up listening to. lovely write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... Yes..... We can interpret Ramayana in our own ways.... What my mother used to teach me and what i have got out of it......

      Delete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews