June 5, 2013

I Remember


I Remember to write
Every moment of my sight
All my past  into words
I cant forget at all
Funny world  it was
Waking every morning
Rushing to Class
Coming back packing Bags
for next session to College...
Riding back home
The whole day is gone
In between
Friends to accommodate
Family to inform
Rushing here rushing there
To meet my love 
In this all
Cant ever forget
How I just used to long
after a long day 
To see his smiling face
It will be only a mint or 
Just few seconds
Or I didn't know 
For it felt to me like that
He was tall
Dark and always wore a smile
I still remember his face in my eyes
How strong his thin Hands were
Everyday we used to meet
But wont talk
Time passed
He also slipped away
I used to call 
I had no answer 
Wonder if he is alive
Left past the whole thing
Moved on.........
But still somewhere  in my mind
he was alive
I remember it was like yesterday
People say he no more
I couldn't wait
I moved on 
Got married 
To the one who loves me
Heard nothing from his side
I wish to meet him at least once
just to say a formal goodbye
I have a commitment 
I cant leave that a side
So it is just one sight 
For my heart to satisfy
We have said Good bye

14 comments :

  1. The poignancy of looking back. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how we look back and remember those golden first love moments, before life moves on and carries us beyond those youthful shores......a very poignant poem. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely with a hint of regret and loss. Make me think and wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a sweet memory to share. Maybe, someday you might pass each other again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving poem, the complexity of love and the past that may fades but never dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sometimes think of people in my past too and wonder what it would be like if we ever met again. A reflective poem here...with a tinge of sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I like this one. The yearning for a close in a chapter. I think we all have someone we wish to finish off properly with..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kodjo...... Every person has someone like that..........

      Delete
  8. I really like it. this is really a good poem

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely words of reflection and reminiscing much like many a student's experience. If someone has departed your world without the respect of a communication.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You took me back in time to all those rushing here rushing there days. First love - so innocent and beautiful - you reminded me that somewhere in my mind he is alive too. Beautiful write.
    Dropping by from Verse First
    Suzy http://ilasoulpoems.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/i-remember.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews