June 14, 2013

Child.......





When I see you talk
I wonder if have I talked
Like this when I was your age

When I see you play with the mobile
I think what  I had to play with
Only a small bat and a ball
To play outside....

When I see you change channels in TV
I wonder what I had.............
 A huge play area in front of my house
To run with my sis and bro all day..........

When I see you learn about  Cars 
And drive with your dad
I had only a tricycle
To drive and share with neighbors

World has changed
For we had small things look big
This generation has all new things every day.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews