June 13, 2013

River.... Moves on

Water dripping drip by drip
From Snow to flow 
Forming gallon of liquid
Eroding the bed under it

Flushing sand and stone 
She carries everything on her way
Down to the ocean floor
Rushing from top
Slowing down on plan

All through the day
All through the night
No one can near her
As she moves 

Splish splash the shores
She forms a thin stream
than falls from great heights
to scrolls like the snake

We can see her fresh clear skin
When touched she pass our hand
She can't stay still
Until her path is blocked at will.

Verses First ~ Move - Thanks Kim for this wonderful Prompt... When I saw move I could only see the Beauty of a River How it moves....... It was tough to bring it in 20 lines...... I have tried my best.......

2 comments :

  1. You've done splendidly, Lasha. Nature follows the principle of change...Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on the prompt! I only thought of moving like a house but now I can see the river moving along the shore!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews