January 24, 2014

Round In circle

Sitting round 
In a circle 
They all open
The new game box.

Red Yellow white blue
Popped up
Only four cards
With as many to pick and choose 
the right Cards

its your brain 
Which has to think fast
to bet the others 
From betting you out.

is it red red blue
Blue Red red
or should i go other way round
Move blue or red

Cant find the solution fast
There he goes
Takes it first
Green Blue blue it was...

O brain why cant you order 
To take it fast
See what you done
He is so quick
and always thinks a lot
I am slow for i take time to pick my slot

             This is a Game I have and all of us me , Hubby , Son and Inlaws like to play... Its a wonderful fast game. Unfortunately I am not getting to buy this for my friends and family cause Dr.woods games are not available right now. I dont know the reason behind.. If u can get it for ur kids its a fun game to play and activate your Brain the best part it u just have to spare about 15-30 min to play it , that gives a lots of energy and refreshing your mind. Just want to give the glimpse for today Dverse pub time for Brian. Thanks for such lovely topic.

6 comments :

  1. that sounds like a fun game... we sometimes play a quick card game where you really have to make fast choices as well...fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fun...we play games several times a week....have not heard of this one? it is fun. i hear you on having to make fast choices as well...it looks like it has to do with patterns and i am fairly good at finding those....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like board games too, especially when they do not take for ever to play. I had never heard of Trio Vision. I will definitely have a look. Wishing you a few victories in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Oozes excitement and chaos and capture the joy of playing a board game. Great feeling and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to like games like this.. and miss the joy of it.. should try to get back it some time..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss these family games - must brush the dust of one soon and recapture the pleasure of playing.
    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews