May 27, 2013

New Life


Thanks for all the people in dverse -  I wish one and all Happy Christmas and New Year 2014.... Let this newer be a  NEW  Life for one and all Will be missing you guys,... Cant wait to be back.......
 
*Driving* on the highway
From *Texas* to *New York*
Its a long way
With only Music to share
Its almost night...
I see the *Moonlight*
*Shining* Bright
Stars and Plants
*Dancing* to the tune
I wonder to the beauty
Of the night.
New life awaiting
From the country side 
Moving to a new Busy city..
*Alone* I ponder
If its going to give
*Glory* to my dreams
or I am going to fall on my knees
All of a sudden
I see
*Sparkle*from the sky
Wishing star crossing
Above my head
I stopped my car
To wish
Continuing my journey
Without a break
I finally arrived
On the broader of the city
Parking my car on the side ways
I *fell* on my knees
To pray...
God! Thank you for making me Come so far...... 

4 comments :

  1. Very beautifully expressed, Lasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...i love a good road trip...that is a long one though from texas to new york....def some beautiful country...i have done missouri to va which covers a lot of ground....and def like that it leads you to thankfulness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow... that sounds like new life indeed...very moving.... and the thankfulness def. felt..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this can be read both as a real road trip and as a more metaphoric image...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews