May 17, 2013

One lovely Blog........


I have been nominated by the lovely  for the Rayona 'One Lovely Blog Award'. 

This was a lovely surprise, thank you again! Do check out her fantastic blog - Poets for Blind

The rules of the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’:
Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post

Share seven things about you
Pass the award on to seven nominees

Thank the person who nominated you

Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs


Seven things about me:

  1. I am a women from India 
  2. My Mother is the best thing in my life
  3. My son is going to be 5 and he is the lovely person  
  4. I have been writing since my school days 
  5. Music is my way out of every situation apart from my poem
  6. Writing is my life........ 
  7. Joy of life comes from words is what i belive
My nominees- Who made my write once again


Akila 
Her blog - http://randomlynovel.blogspot.in/


Susan

Vandana Mam

(ok- I may have bent the rules a tad on this one)

Please visit all of my nominies sites and make sure to add them on google+. 

1 comment :

  1. Great choices to be nominated Lasha. Music is a great escape... x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews