May 18, 2013

She shines


In the midest of the flower
She shines like a sun
In the beauty of the nature
She shares the glow
Flowers feel proud
Being among the wonder
Her shiny skin
Her shaped body
She is a beauty to adore
Brown eyes
Pink lips
Sweet smile
Flowing Hair
That what she carries
Among the flower
She shines like a sun.

This is very old Poem which I wrote in 2005 after seeing this pic........ I am glad to share it now with you...... Thanks for the prompt and this is the first poem for your site... Glad to join you.

4 comments :

  1. While this is a very beautiful poem, it does not respond to the post on Real Toads in any way, so your link has been removed from that site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry........since this was my first time ....... anyway........ will not do it again....... sry for troubling you........

      Delete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews