May 9, 2014

Privacy

"Where are you going sweet heart?"
Ask with a disappointment 
As she walks in angry
out of the bed

"I am talking to you"
she just doesn't show interest
as she is filled with grief.....

Pulling her closer
to face him straight on his chest

"Just don't got wild
I know you feel bad
For you have to adjust"

"Whats for me to adjust?
What for me to wait?
I am independent, 
I want my space"

"You always put me down
Never go for my taste
Where is my little privacy 
That I long for to fill my grace"

"Nor money Nor pride Nor fame 
I ask for you to chase"

"All I need is my private space
for a while to re juice my inner blaze"

This poem is written for dVerse Meeting the Bar, where Claudia is having us use conversation in poetry.  this most of us can relate to as it happens to our day to day life............

8 comments :

  1. ha. i hear you...rejuicing my inner blaze...its a cool turn of phrase and def needed at times...i think communication is essential in relationships because people can get bent pretty quick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Brian, I can feel a lack of efficient communication which can only be damaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh we all need that private space from time to time to re juice the inner blaze...and it's important to communicate openly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Communication is really so important, as is having one's own personal space. Hopefully these two can find a way to work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need private space... but we also need to listen... ah.. hope for both..

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need our space even in relationships ~ I also think its important to communicate such thoughts to our loved one ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. a well-drawn portrait of a difficult relationship ~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, communication is so important

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews