May 14, 2014

Love to explore

Who are you and whom do you love? 
The women of dreams
dies for self of belonging
lives for her love
the one who loves 
One who keeps her as a queen

What else are you, that no one has seen before?
No one knows
I write my life out
My emotions are in control
for i have a friend to confess to
My online dairy
To be myself and expose

Describe a morning you woke without fear.

The day I am alone
on the shoulders of my love
In the dream land shore
over the toppest mount 
in Cloud No 9 of unknown

How will you know when you get there?

sleep like a baby
When I wake up
to the deep kiss of my love

Those are the questions, Marina has us answer for poetics at dVerse today… i answered all four of them…

9 comments :

  1. ha. i like hte ending you have given your story...it sounds like a dream to me...
    and love def will set you up to sleep wonderfully...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a deep tenderness and sense of belonging in this... waking to the deep kiss of the one who loves you is a wonderful thing...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have answered all the questions with feeling and love. Nicely put.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky to love and to be loved and, I agree with Claudia, that waking up 'to the deep kiss' of your love is very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pages of a diary listen to us without ever betraying us, don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you asked the question then answered it. I too love your ending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire how love weaves into your words & life ~ You are lucky to have one who keeps you like a Queen ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful way to express love.. And your last verse definitely resonated with me..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a happy, fulfilled, well-rounded person to me. Thank you for attempting all four questions and for such loving repsonses. And apologies for the delay in paying you a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews