May 21, 2014

Miles to before I sleep.............

Over @ dVerse, Mary has us writing to quotes...

    This is all time in my mind...... whenever I feel down I used to say Miles to go before I sleep and remember the story my teacher told me ..................Stopping by the woods -  
My miles are yet to be completed i will never know when it will end as in the poem Robert Frost horse doesn't know why he stops, in my life my husband used to wonder sometime what this girl is up to.. yes i just be inside me its hard to guess my thoughts prob its the effect of this poem which is so deep down buried in my heart.
 
Looking back the path
Where only memories last
I am just the ordinary women
To live thy dreams
Achieve each one of all 
Body is worn out now
Not a teen age girl to run around
Medical history is growing each day
Living a tough life thy
Hopes are still high
Achievements goals are higher
Sitting in 2/2 cubical
I write what I desire 
Filling my dreams
Opening my heart
For I have not lost
But has accommodated all
Still filling each cup
Drinking desires of life
Making each ordinary day
Extraordinary
Meeting peoples 
Mails away....
Well Have to travel round the clock
of the world wide web
sitting in just 2/2 wooden block. 


10 comments :

  1. we have to accept the changes of our age, but that should only limit us in some ways...others, we use what is given us to fly...to meet others...and spread the love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to continue to keep our dreams alive and keep filling our cup with hopes. Look for the extraordinary in the ordinary, and continue to write your poetry and your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put up huge posters of the outdoors on those cubicle walls and you'll feel less confined. Relishing in the beauty of God's world does that. :-) Nice poem, by the way.
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making each ordinary day
    Extraordinary

    ...so very important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my vantage point of many years down this path, so much truth here. Write what you want and live each day fully. Yeah!

      Delete
  5. Oh the miles to go.. I love that poem and that quote... but our life forever also harder to walk...

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's important that we continue dreaming those dreams and to add new dreams every day... they keep us alive i think in more than one way

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep each each ordinary day special ~ Share those thoughts & its a marvel that we can meet other people thru the internet nowadays ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. to quote Satchel Paige - "Ain’t no man can avoid being born average, but there ain’t no man got to be common."

    our dreams change as we change - and brave enough to be a mom, is brave enough for dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2/2 blocks -- they are what we make them, and yours seems rather interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews