May 7, 2014

banana tree

I sprout from my mothers root
Grow to give a lovely fruit
My leaves are the best to eat food
South Indian marriage use to decorate
Their food is not complete with out my supplies
From the door till dinning floor
You can see my presence
Every part of me is used
I don't go waste or no good


Abhra has us write trees for dVerse today… This is a tree I always love as it is so auspicious and also it is also very useful in every way........... It gives fruit vegetable and all its leaf is good for eating as it takes away the toxin in food that is what it is believed.......................

13 comments :

  1. Very nice story of the tree and we can never match up to a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice....every part of me used to give them life...you give the tree a martyrs song.....and it is lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually tree my banana trees beside our home before ~ Every part of it was used and for us kids during summer, we would get the leaves and shape it into balls or what not for fun ~ Enjoyed this ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to have banana trees growing in your area. And nice that all parts of the tree are used, that nothing at all is wasted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. unfortunately we don't have banana trees over here - such a wonderful tree - and would love to eat from a banana leaf...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky you are to have such a tree growing in your part of the world! I am sure your bananas are much tastier than those we get over here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know banana leaves are edible. I wonder why they don't sell them in the stores here with the banana bunches?
    Interesting post.
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever take on the prompt... that is true, every part of the banana tree is used..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bananas.. such an important tree. to give food in plenty..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had never seen banana trees in quite this way... wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wisely used, it is a fine bounty of fruit and stem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. banana leaves make excellent plates and apart from that every part is edible...nice lines lasha...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews