April 9, 2014

Treasure We Treasure

My son Playing bowling ally with my father. (12 months old Dec 2008)
I treasure every moment
with my son glowing like sun
its a lovely pleasure
We get every joy

In his new born cloths
which i still hold
His first Dress which never fit
then it was too big
Now its very small
But I still hold to show him
How small you were

Me and my son going horse ride (Feb 2014)
In his old toys
Which he keeps very safe
not like other
To brake and throw
He always keep his thing
Very tide and neat.

In his words of wisdom
When he make new words
from his father statements
Day go by
I want to give him what he likes
Yesterdays fantasy gone by
today something new to file.

This is for D'verse Poets Pub- Hosted by Mary ~I have treasured all my sons things and will do it as he becomes older. I love everything about him and nothing more to treasure in the world


11 comments :

  1. Very sweet poem, Lasha! My parents collected and kept some of our items as we grew up. As an adult it is interesting to see their choices. I am sure that when he is older your son will enjoy your showing him the objects you kept and hear why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much love I read in your poem, Lasha. He will really appreciate all the childhood treasures you are saving for him when he is older. I have some of my childhood clothes as well. It is hard to believe I was once so small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool...i def treasure the moments with my sons...my oldest i have taken horseback riding...not my young,,,i still have a few old toys from when i was growing up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mother's heart ~ Its cool to treasure our children stuff ~ For me its their letters and hand crafted cards, not so much with clothes though ~ How lovely to see your pictures ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moment's treasured by a mom...lovely. I also keep things that were theirs when they were small especially notes and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, truly a collection of memories of a mother's love. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah. somewhere .. someplace I have my first pair of shoes.. and some other things.. but really I cannot remember them.. but to my mother they were treasures..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lasha--yes, he does radiate--beautiful! Those treasures are so precious and will be to him some day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. children are our hope, and you are their guiding light

    ReplyDelete
  10. He was very tall for 12 months......he is a well-loved boy. Lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can tell from the piece how precious your son is to you. I'm sure he'll appreciate as he continues to grow all the things you have saved of his. lovely write.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews