April 23, 2014

Best day of my life

Road trip Photo me and my hubby
In the car
We decide to drive alone
 No one else
Just us.

In the car
with the best music on
we drive along 
in the early morning sun

In the car
We reach the beach
at 11am in the morning
Hot sun burning the soft sands

In the car
we go as far as we could
stop buy near the shore
to take a dip in waves of cold

In the car
leave behind everything
Just us holding hands 
Quiet walk joyous heart.

Posted for D'verse Poets Pub - Rhythm of the Road - this is a road trip me and my hubby went from our home just to have a drive alone, My son was away with my parants so we had no worry just us enjoying the drive it was one of the quick best trip. we returned home with wet pants and all sands in he car.................

5 comments :

  1. Sounds like a wonderful and fun road trip with your hubby ~ I could think of escaping into the beach right now,s miles ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. leaving behind everything....all our cares, just getting out together and finding our way...it can be so freeing at times.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trip to the beach.. just on those wheels.. isn't this exactly why we love those machines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those short but sweet trips - and to the beach yet! Marvelous. Thanks for joining Poetics and sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The journey is a pleasure, but the company is the true blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews