March 28, 2014

present love

Love for no commitment
we live a life of diversion
Lots of things to interferer
in between a human  spaces
No where to go
without seeing hate-rid
love is overtaken by hate
Forgive and forget has become meaningless words
everyone has a hate for something
Pleasure is the only human rights
Place for peace has gone with the winds
No pleasant memories
Even kids these day talk depression
with dismay we look at each day
what a world we have brought
Young boys and girls clinched to cyber hall


 Blank verse for dVerse Meeting the Bar with Tony smooth rhyme. (I Guess)

3 comments :

  1. Even kids these day talk depression... that was the line that made me swallow most... it's true..more and more kids need help to face their day...what a sad place this world has become...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does seem a different kind of world, Lasha. Yes, thinking of kids being depressed is quite a sad thing. One would like to have childhood be a happy time for all, but (sigh) it doesn't seem to always be so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too think that children being depressed is sad and that somewhere we have failed the younger generation! I think many adults have problems being responsible and then everybody suffers, their kids included.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews