August 7, 2013

In the Dark

When the Lights go out
Comforting the heart
I like dark

I see things glow
In my heart
Walking and finding things
Was a fun
Always love that part

Now its time
Alone in my room
Just by myself
In the dark

I feel my body relax
My mind is free
No noise to interrupt

Sound of fan off
Buzzing computer shut down
I lay in my bed
Breathing hard......

Seeing the sky
From the window hole
How beautiful the Stars are....
We miss them in city lights
Enjoying every moment 
of lonely spot......

10 comments :

  1. There is something very comforting about lying in the dark, looking out of the window, waiting for sleep. Nicely penned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...i rather like that dark...that silence when all stops and i can just breathe....and take in the world....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your calm in darkness, love the stars through the hole...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...very soothing to read such a familiar scene & feel... seeing, hearing & feeling the beauty in darkness.... ah, i like that... enjoyed this...thanks... smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. alone in the darkness, this has a forlorn feeling. I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... alone is just fine but give me a little nightlight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seeing the stars is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh* I know the feeling...I live near NYC, and am not fortunate enough to see many stars. It's the first thing I look for when I go on break, and visit my favorite spots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. silence and solitude. We all need it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pleasant take on being in the dark. I like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews