July 23, 2020

Revolution................. To the new start

Hi friends its been a long time since i wrote for the page i was a regular but due to personal challenges and difficult time i was not able to dedicate my self to this world

Now I am back to watch and read all your thoughts and thank you so much for visiting my page


Life Revolves

We make a lot change

We have to stand up tall

We cant do it a day

We have to start

To make a better life 

Be determined to a bold 

Bold to go far 

Bold to make life glow star

Pack a life with strong thoughts

Pack it with love 

Pack it with your resemblance passion sort. 

1 comment :

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews