July 11, 2013

Birds I watch.........

My little Crow
Eating all that i throw
For him its food
For i don't waste anymore
I share him my living
I share him some drink
Cold water
For I have a bowl........
To pore out..........
We share nothing else
IF he does crook in my door
I wonder where show goes....


I hear the Dove 
near the exhaust of wash
Trying to build their home
In my shaft door
Eating left overs of the crow
They pass there day
Cuddling each other in the cold


I have a unknown friend 

Haven't see her at all all my life
She wakes me every morning
"Coooo'....." Cooooooo"
From the High bushy tree of all
I search her in the dawn lights.....
Gash! unable to find............
Everytime I hear her voice
I keep searching the Skys

7 comments :

  1. amiles....i like her as the unknown friend...i would say that as well of the birds on my deck, i do love to listen to them though...smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of you to share with the crow. There is enough for all!

    And I like the 'unknown friend' as well. I can remember as a child waking up every summer morning to the coo of the bird called the 'mournig dove.' This poem triggered my own memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The unknown friend, great feeling and touchingly moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweetest aspect in your poem is the 'sharing.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some nice bird poems here--very gentle and somehow conveys what to me seems the way birds are. Thanks for sharing this and the photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birds are wonderful unknown friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sharing scraps with birds. I always do, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews